Navigating through different options in the world of bio-feedback can be confusing. My previous blog attempts at describing the Zyto Bio-Scan systems and its principles of operation. Now, I would like to describe how this amazing bio-scan system is applied here at our Natural Wellness Center.
We have partitioned the Zyto system usage into 3 different service options for our clients. Each of them with different features and enhancements as highlighted by the table below:
In short, the Targeted Scan has the least amount of features while the Advanced Bio-Scan has full enhancements enabled for optimal client and practitioner interactions with the system.
Below is a simple client’s guide to choosing which of these options are best from client’s considerations point of view:
- When client knows what body system or general area is ailing him/her but not sure what are the best supplements for it.
- Client gets to choose which 2 specific areas of interest s/he wants to target on. The outcome of the report will show supplements that our body prefers in the chosen area(s).
- The total test time is around 5 to 10 minutes with additional 5-10 minutes of going over the take home report.
- No pre-arranged appointment is needed. Walk-ins are welcome during any day of the operation hours (Monday to Saturday, 10am to 6pm)
- When client does not know what body system or area in particular to test on and not sure best selection of holistic supplements needed.
- A Naturopath will interact with the client first to determine the most likely areas or body systems are involved and then select these areas of interest on the Bio-Scan for testing (allows more than 2 areas of interest).
- The total test time may be anywhere between 10 to 15 minutes. Another 10-15 minutes are used to review the final report.
- Appointment is required for this test and is only available currently on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- When client does not know what body system or area in particular to test on and wants the best holistic plan possible.
- A Naturopath will interact with the client while the system is independently set to run through all available stressors and balancers tests (4 altogether). In each of the 4 phases of test, the practitioner is given the freedom to interact with the Bio-Scan based on your discussion with the professional. This is obviously the most flexible and thorough bio-scan among the three options.
- The total test time may be anywhere between 30 to 40 minutes. Another 10-15 minutes are used to review the final report.
- Appointment is required for the Advanced Bio-Scan and is only available on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
If interested, please feel free to contact us via email or phone call to book an appointment.